Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Aftermath

Go down 
+2
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marie Stuart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

The Aftermath - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:35 am

yes but if I were not here, then you culdst turn him over to Charles for what he did too you. You culdst be free of him
Back to top Go down
http://www.nick-rhodes.webs.com
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:37 am

No, I couldn't. It would enrage the Scots. Having the King of Spain and the Emporor of Rome killing men in their country! That would make them fear invasion, it would cause a panic! No, I would marry Richard if you left, but only against my will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 am

(OOC: and he is not trying to sell her or James out lol)

*Nicholas lowers head*

And you will be forced to marry him if I remain .... is there no way out of this?
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:59 am

*the emperor's servants move around the court and palace, murmuring of extravagent wealth and titles of nobility*
Back to top Go down
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes
Marquis of Pembroke
Sir Nicholas of Rhodes

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:06 am

Marie suspicions are spreading like wild fire, tis only a matter of time until Charles lerans the truth.

Tell him, I beg of thee, tell him the truth of what Richard did to you. Let Richard do his worst to me, I care not.

For you, for the sake of your son and your realm, tell him the truth!
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:04 pm

*Marie sends a letter to Charles politely requesting his immediate presence in her chambers*.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 pm

*a servant finds the most Serene Augustus in the arms yard, practicing, and hands him the note.*
*Charles reads it*
Tell her Grace I shall call upon her shortly, but first I must take time to wash and change.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:35 pm

*Charles, accompanied by two landsknecht guards and wearing his sword, knocks on Marie's door*
Your Grace, I have come.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Charles I wish for you to first send your confessor. I wish to marry Nicholas now, with no further delay.

And second, I know the man who assaulted me, but I have some conditions which must be met before I tell thee.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Very well. *Charles sends a guard for the priest, then sits in the most imposing chair in the room*
Tell me these "conditions."
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 am

*Loos extremely upset that Charles would so snub me in my own Kingdom, but says nothing*

The conditions are that whatever you do to this person, you must do in private and that you must not kill them. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:39 am

I must not kill him?
*pauses*
Very well, I will not. I will, however, be sending him a very long way away to a very unpleasant place full of very unpleasant giant lizards and other nasty creatures, who will of course do as they will. Or I may send him to the galleys. I have not yet decided.

I do not appreciate your lateness in coming to me.
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 am

As the temporal protector of all Christendom, I bear a heavy responsiblity, your grace- it falls to me to protect all the faithful, of which you are one.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Yes, *Marie stands up drawing herself up to her full height. While Charles is materially the consunmate monarch, Marie is the very picture of grace, beauty and regality. In appearance there is no contest*

However Charles this is my realm and I do not appreciate your heavy-handed dealings with my subjects and my own person. You shall do nothing to this person, for farther away they are more dangerous. Furthermore, I owe you nothing and your ire phases me little.

This man is Sir Nicholas' brother Sir Richard of Rhodes. I shall punish him myself and I beg of thee to go back to Spain and leave Scottish affairs to the Queen of Scotland.
Back to top Go down
Francis Walsingham
Spymaster
Francis Walsingham

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:41 pm

*walking past the chambers on his way to attend Elizabeth at her request, Walsingham doth shake his head sadly. The Scots Queen is a fool to insult the gallant protection of the Holy Roman Emperor. If she ever gains the throne of England, both realms will crumble to the sea. He re-affirms his vow that she must never follow Elizabeth as long as he hath breath left in his body.*
Back to top Go down
Charles V
Holy Roman Emperor
Charles V

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:26 pm

*looks up at Marie, unphased, for he has long known his appearance is most unprepossesing and prefers to rely on his reputation and dignity*
So be it then, Madame. As you say, this is your kingdom. I shall not bother this man, those his continued existence is a blight upon Christendom, which I have sworn to protect. I do not seek to offend but to offer advice and the wisdom of years, which you may heed or not as you see fit.

I also regret I cannot in good conscience allow my granddaughter to travel to a realm whose queen's own brother-in-law-to-be would behave in such a manner. Until it is proved he is no longer a threat, she shall remain with her father in Spain.

Then, if you have no further me or of my confessor, I shall do as you ask and leave Scotland for kinder realms. I do not force myself on ladies.

But first...*motions to the priest, who presents him with a piece of paper and quill* This chit will allow the bearer to collect the promised reward, on your behalf. You have named him to be, but as you have not delivered him I do not see fit to further ennoble you.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:41 pm

*Begins to cry* Charles! I am ill, please forgive me! Forgive me, I am only a weak and feeble woman, and you know I mean none of those crude and un-regal sayings. I have been brutally assaulted and my nerves are payed, please accept my apologies as a daughter who has done wrong!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of Scotland-
Jump to: