Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Is this your first time?
If you're a Royals Reborn messageboard rookie, sign up.

Been here before?
Royals Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please give a warm welcome..

Go down 
+6
Christina of Milan
Elizabeth Tudor
Marie Stuart
Jane Seymour
Anne Boleyn
Catherine Parr
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

Please give a warm welcome.. Empty
PostSubject: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Please give a warm welcome to our residant graphics designer and Queen: Katherine of Aragon.
Queen Kat made our lovely background and hopefully in the future she'll be able to create more splendid things,
Untl then I present her Majesty Katherine of Aragon!

Last edited by Queen Kateryn Parr on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://royals-reborn.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Quote :
Please give a warm welcome to our residant graphics designer and Queen: Katherine of Aragon.
Queen Kat made our lovely background and hopefully in the future she'll be able to creae more lovely things,

Why, thank you Queen Kateryn Parr!

- Queen Katherine Of Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm

Queen Katherine Of Aragon wrote:
Quote :
Queen Kat made our lovely background and hopefully in the future she'll be able to creae more lovely things,

Why, thank you Queen Kateryn Parr!

- Queen Katherine Of Aragon.
Well hello dowager princess of wales, and I am sure you do not mind me calling you that. Remember me, the Concubine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Quote :
Well hello dowager princess of wales, and I am sure you do not mind me calling you that. Remember me, the Concubine?

What's that I smell, Oh yes. A WHORE!

-Katherine, The True Queen
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:21 pm

Queen Katherine Of Aragon wrote:
Quote :

What's that I smell, Oh yes. A WHORE!

-Katherine, The True Queen
Dowager princess I assure you I have bathed today! Mayhaps it is your own old self you smell?
Back to top Go down
Jane Seymour
Queen Consort
Jane Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 pm

Oh dear me, it looks like Boleyn will now have someone else to argue with besides me now! Goodie!

- Jane Seymour

(OOC: Are you a graphic designer? I am too! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/janethequene

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 am

Quote :
Dowager princess I assure you I have bathed today! Mayhaps it is your own old self you smell?

Are you sure about that?

Quote :
Oh dear me, it looks like Boleyn will now have someone else to argue with besides me now! Goodie!

- Jane Seymour

(OOC: Are you a graphic designer? I am too! )

Goodie, more people to argue with the damn WHORE!

(Hehe I love making graphics Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 am

Good Day, Queen Katherine. I hope you do not mind that I am French, I know that you HATE the French with a passion. And if you need someone to help you argue with the lying heretic whore, just ask me. Your dearest, Marie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TheQueenofScots
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:47 am

*curtseys deeply*

Your highness, tis a pleasure to finally make your aquaintance.

Though you think little of ma Maman in later years she did once inform me that you had ruled the Kingdom alone while father was off playing at silly wars with other nations. She also informed me - with great secrecy - that you did a much better job of it than he.

I wudst like to rule alone if my chance ever comes - tho heaven forbid the idea of either my dear brother or sister being without child - and shall keep in mind that you did so, and therefore there is no reason why another lone woman cannot rule with great success.

Bess.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Always_The_Same/
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:57 am

Young Bess wrote:
*curtseys deeply*

Your highness, tis a pleasure to finally make your aquaintance.

Though you think little of ma Maman in later years she did once inform me that you had ruled the Kingdom alone while father was off playing at silly wars with other nations. She also informed me - with great secrecy - that you did a much better job of it than he.

I wudst like to rule alone if my chance ever comes - tho heaven forbid the idea of either my dear brother or sister being without child - and shall keep in mind that you did so, and therefore there is no reason why another lone woman cannot rule with great success.

Bess.

Wise words, I myself ruled England as regent while Henry went off on a silly little campain for 3 months!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:00 am

DEar dpw, I bow to your undeniable graphic art gifts. Say how do I get one of those psoh signature things?
Your dear handmaiden,

Nan
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:05 am

Instructions por ma maman:

- click the 'profile' button

- select 'signature' from the top right (beaneath the profile button)

- click the little button above the signature box that says 'image'

- add the following url imbetween the image codes that added to the signature box.
https://2img.net/h/i17.photobucket.com/albums/b96/sentstarr/banners/SIGBOL1.jpg

- then hit 'save'

you also need to visit the 'preferences' section and tell it to add your signature to all messages if you wish it to do that automatically.

I have also found it will only work if you say 'non' to html and 'oui' to BBCode
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:06 am

...I hath also centered mine because I do so like to show off all mine skills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:35 am

MY dearest mother,

Finally I am not all alone. Bows in her honor.

Much Love,
Queen Mary
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:37 am

Dearest Mary! We Catholic Marie's must stick together against those English whores (thou knowest who I mean). Your sister in faith
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Merci beaucoup kind daughter!
Back to top Go down
Catherine Parr
Queen Consort
Catherine Parr

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 pm

This is unfair, I cannot see anybodys signatures but it says they have them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:34 pm

Quote :
Good Day, Queen Katherine. I hope you do not mind that I am French, I know that you HATE the French with a passion. And if you need someone to help you argue with the lying heretic whore, just ask me. Your dearest, Marie.

Well, Marie if you insist on helping me with arguing with the conviving witch then ok..

Quote :
DEar dpw, I bow to your undeniable graphic art gifts. Say how do I get one of those psoh signature things?
Your dear handmaiden,

Nan

Why, thanks nemesis.
So you do have taste then.

Quote :
MY dearest mother,

Finally I am not all alone. Bows in her honor.

Much Love,
Queen Mary

Dearest Daughter, we are now together and united.

- Katharine Of Aragon
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:39 am

I shall help you argue, her daughter is even worse than her, so I have much practice.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Tudor
Queen Regnant
Elizabeth Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 am

*laughs*

See Maman, art thou not verily proud of me for mine advancement of the Boleyn skills?!

queen
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 am

Elizabeth! The was not a compliment! You are the most shameless ... *bites tongue to avoid saying word I'm thinking* ... Queen in Christendom!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 pm

Dear DPW:

I know you got a raw deal from Henry. When I heard about the little Henry who only lived a month I was moved to tears. Such a painful loss! I really din't want the King's attention, at timed I felt harrased by him. Looking back on waht transpired I heartily wish Little Henry had flourished & you & the King lived happily ever after. My truue love was Henry Percy & Wolsey & the king tore us apart. Wouldst I could have been the Duchess of Northumberland rather than Queen.

Respectfully,

Anne Boleyn
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 am

Anne Boleyn wrote:
Dear DPW:

I know you got a raw deal from Henry. When I heard about the little Henry who only lived a month I was moved to tears. Such a painful loss! I really din't want the King's attention, at timed I felt harrased by him. Looking back on waht transpired I heartily wish Little Henry had flourished & you & the King lived happily ever after. My truue love was Henry Percy & Wolsey & the king tore us apart. Wouldst I could have been the Duchess of Northumberland rather than Queen.

Respectfully,

Anne Boleyn

Mon dieu! Thou hath said something sincere! Someone, fetch a quill!
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen Consort
Anne Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 am

Marie:

You should know that I am quite changeable and not just a cardboard cutout. I have mine enemies but I am a flesh and blood woman and can feel others pain. I have always found the tale of little Henry quite heart-wrenching. Given my druthers I'd married Northumberland. The King would not allow that. The King had to have me, so he had me on my own terms.
Back to top Go down
Marie Stuart
Queen Regnant
Marie Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:09 am

Anne:

I agree. Besides Catherine, Mary, your cruel tongue and Heresy, I haveth no problem with thee. ... oh, and your daughter is a back-stabbing liar, who is the most offensive hypocrite in Europe ... that might changeth my opinion of thee slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please give a warm welcome..   Please give a warm welcome.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please give a warm welcome..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royals Reborn :: ROYALS REBORN RPG :: Kingdom Of England-
Jump to: